Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Jakarta, Wednesday, June 20th 2007

We arrived about 1:30am last night after an entire day of travelling from Lake Toba. Our hotel is beautiful, not quite the accommodations we had in Lake Toba, but here we do have a TV. We are right next to the 2nd biggest mall in the city so we have had something to do all day! Brian developed a colabout 4-5 days ago andI am afraid it might have turned into pneumonia so he has slept all day and we will take him to the Candian Embassy recommendedhospital forsome attention and hopefully some antibiotics to get him on the mend. It has really affected his ability to walk around and his desire - obviously - to do anything. There is not too much to do here so I am not too sure how we will spend the day tomorrow until our flight tomorrow night to Bali. We booked abeautiful looking resort - Rama Beach Hotel & Spa in Kuta, Balifor 9 nights so will get lots of R & R there. I'm sure with some medicine and sun Brian will feel better soon. This internet is not working too well, so will sign off for now and I promise I will getAislyn to help me with pictures soon!

1 Comments:

At June 20, 2007 at 2:09 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hope Brian is soon on the mend -
Mom still misses you,,,,,

take care - enjoy BALI sun and surf!
Love from Patsy ( I just finished a bad cold, so I commiserate with you Brian)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home